Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Scream 4

‘Scream 4′ Premieres In Hollywoodscream 4

At long last … we are just DAYS away from the release of the much-anticipated sequel film Scream 4 and last night all of the stars of the franchise (both old and new) convened at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood, CA for the World Premiere of the film! Scream veterans Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette were joined by new comers Emma Roberts, Hayden Panettiere, Adam Brody and more on the red carpet in celebration of the revival of the Scream franchise. Check out some of the photos from the red carpet arrivals below.


I really cannot believe that Scream 4 is almost finally here. It seems like AGES since we first heard the movie was in the works … and even ages longer since we last saw a Scream film in theaters. I am so beyond exciting, I can’t even tell you. It’s so great to see the growing Scream cast altogether … but my excitement has to end there. I ain’t reading NOTHING about this film … not until I get to see it for myself. I will deffo be seeing it as early as possible on opening day this Friday (if not sooner) so … I just gotta bide my time and make it thru the home stretch. We are almost there … Scream 4 … can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment